Hi! I'm tankmiche, a free software developer powered by passion, creativity and caffeine. This is me.
You may want to check out the project section, featuring software I've developed, or take a look at the sitemap below:
The index of the projects I have developed, or are still under development.
- Ampel: a diy Arduino-based light signal to take the bus without waiting The project of a little circuit with three lights to know when to go take the bus without waiting at the bus stop.
- avahi-eye: a mDNS/DNS-SD tracker for the lazy social engineer Python script to monitor network activity keeping track of all the new/removed services in a database.
- codecard: generate a code card's pdf using php A php script to output a pdf with a creditcard-sized code card, which can be used for authentication purposes by websites.
- gitpack: create a package from a git repository Checksum a git repository, sign the checksum and create a package with the contents.
- Map plugin for GetSimple GetSimple plugin to display a sitemap of the website in HTML form
- Omegle MegaHAL chatterbot A python interface to make a MegaHAL interface chat on Omegle and learn from other people's answers.
- Remote coin flipping over TCP/IP Safe remote coin flipping in a simple TCP/IP protocol
A list of tutorials about different topics
- Making an event queue in python: a concurrency and modeling tutorial A tutorial written for python to understand concurrency and modeling problems and create a correct event queue class.
- Tips and Tricks
Tips and tricks, or simply small snippets of useful code.
- Chromium and Seahorse/KWallet permanent integration under linux I describe here the way Chromium can be permanently integrated into Gnome's keyring Seahorse, or KDE's KWallet
- How to customize your ttys' appearance These short tips show you how to customize your ttys in each and every aspect, ranging from messages to font properties.
- Quickly generate strong passwords Bash one-liner to generate a strong, 4-word password which is both safe and easy to remember
- PGP sign all outgoing e-mails with attachment on mutt A simple macro for .muttrc to automatically sign outgoing e-mails whenever an attachment is added.
- X-PGP-Key email header format for PGP/GPG public keys A proposal of a structured X-PGP-Key: header to publicize a PGP/GPG key via email, with examples and a generator.
- About More information about tankmiche.com and its author
- Licensing information Terms and conditions of use and distribution of most of the software on this website.
- Home page The homepage of tankmiche, a free software developer powered by passion, creativity and caffeine.